What I saved today

How I saved money, time or the environment today or recently. Relevant comments or questions are appreciated.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

An answer to Andrea's question

Andrea, sorry I never noticed your question.  I don't see much change in stores' everyday prices. I try to only go out for groceries once or twice a week, and then I try to combine the trip with an errand to save time and money.  If there are good sales at the upscale supermarket, I'll make a trip just for those items.  Otherwise I will shop wherever I can get the best deals for what I currently need.  I usually have a month's supply of the things we use regularly stored wherever I can find the space. Every few weeks I go to Aldi and/or a warehouse store to restock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home