What I saved today

How I saved money, time or the environment today or recently. Relevant comments or questions are appreciated.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Harris Teeter super doubles.
This is my second trip, earlier this week I got the Eggland's eggs and Jose Ole and Dole deals. I don't get Sunday circulars and my ancient printer only interfaces with coupons.com, SmartSource and Red Plum, so I'm limited in what deals I can do. The two V8 Veggie Blends were $1.85 each on unannounced special, the 8 o'clock coffee was 69c, the Vlasic spears were free, the Zing was free and I'll get a 75c rebate from Ibotta and the Lipton iced tea mix was $2.99.
Comments
Lisa Paolillo Cooper They were out of Lunchables with juice. Price without discounts and coupons would have been $24.44 plus tax. I paid $7.58 plus .25c tax and got a 75c rebate from Ibotta.
LikeReplyJust now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home