What I saved today

How I saved money, time or the environment today or recently. Relevant comments or questions are appreciated.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Skip the gym membership

My husband makes good use of the many machines at the gym and even got me to join for a while.  But for me, membership wasn't worthwhile.  I hated adjusting the machines for the proper weight and couldn't keep up in even beginner exercise classes. It was also a pain driving to the gym and I felt uncomfortable exercising in front of other people. Besides, I detest monthly fees.
So, I continue to do aerobics as I have done for most of over 20 years.  At this point, I follow my aerobics routine on a portable DVD player while I watch a TV show I have recorded on DVR.  The time goes by quickly and I can watch an hour show in 40 minutes by skipping commercials.
I also like My Fitness Coach on the Wii and Wii Fit Plus. My boys like Wii Sports Resort and a few other games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home