What I saved today

How I saved money, time or the environment today or recently. Relevant comments or questions are appreciated.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I was disappointed to see the total for today's Harris Teeter trip at $94.00, but after discounts and coupons, it came to $44.97. Coupons took off $13, which I think is a record for me for one trip.  Best deal was Perdue frozen precooked chicken, regularly $9.99 on sale for half price and I had two $1.50 off one coupons, so I bought two packages for $3.50 each, which is about $2.20 a pound. Starkist tuna pouches were $.50 each using sale and coupons.  Old El Paso enchilada sauce was $.09. McCain potatoes were $.59 for each of three bags.  Kellogg's Raisin Bran 13 oz. were $.84 each for two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home