What I saved today

How I saved money, time or the environment today or recently. Relevant comments or questions are appreciated.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

This was my best trip EVER!. I don't usually get very impressive Friday e-vic emails from Harris Teeter, but this time, I got a free 15-20 oz. Libby's canned pineapple and a free HT 28.2 oz. HT rising crust pizza, so I made a special trip today to pick those up. I also got two Suddenly Salads for $2.50 -$1 coupon and will get $1 back from Savingstar. I got two Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Harvest Delights for $.57 each, McCormick Italian herb seasoning grinder for $.17, Raid ant baits for $4.89 and Trident Salmon bites for $2.97. OOP was $11.24, $.57 of which was the tax. Total price without savings would have been $35.10! I'm going to give the cereal to the food bank because I already have a lot of cereal stockpiled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home