What I saved today

How I saved money, time or the environment today or recently. Relevant comments or questions are appreciated.

Monday, July 5, 2010

frugality isn't about deprivation

This blog isn't meant to sound like life is all about deprivation.  Its meant to be a help to others in managing time, money and resources well.  I'd like to help people realize the true cost of their actions.  For example, buying convenience foods may save time in cooking, but is that time saving worth the extra cost?  What about the cost to the environment?  Hopefully you're not at the point where every penny you take in has to be spent on necessities, so choose wisely where you want to spend what's left over from the necessities.  For myself, I tend to deny myself things in order to be able to give to charity and to the rest of my family. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home